Sunday, September 28, 2008

I go driving in my car…

Well loyal subjects over the holidays I had the opportunity to try my paw at a range of driving opportunities. I can’t help but feel if I weren’t the wonderful and royal bear I was I might have considered a career as a JCB driver. You must admit I look very good at the wheel!

I also tried my paw at train driving though I found that there was a small issue of scale – having said that I was of course still very talented at it.

Finally a bit of fun I had heard that Quad biking this could be dangerous but I think you’ll agree I am completely in control of this rather shiny example. I even let Mohinder (one of my little tiger chums) try driving a 4x4.

Of course there are times when you just want to be driven and for those moments I have slaves servants to help me out and chocolate to nibble as I relax.

Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment