Monday, September 8, 2008

The only Palin I support is Michael!

Usually I am a politically neutral bear but it has come to my attention that a certain USA vice-presidential candidate (Sarah Palin) is against me and my noble ursus maritimus brothers. Apparently she feels we are not in any danger and doing just dandy.

Now I know for a fact that rising temperatures are affecting my ursine brethren. Not all of us can live in houses and eat chocolate all day, some have to live in much colder places and have to hunt for their own food (I know it’s sad but I can only try and lead by example).

I urge my ursine brethren to support Obama. Remember, a vote for Obama is a vote for Polar Bears.


Show your support by getting a bumper sticker from DoodleDandy

1 comment:

  1. 1. I support Obama
    2. I love that placard
    3. Is that Jock's crow bar?

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete