Saturday, September 27, 2008

Polar Bears For Obama

Okay I'm not usually political here but sometimes it is a little hard to stay neutral. The upcoming American presedential election has got me a little annoyed, mostly because of the views of the Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin. I'm usually up for women crashing through the glass ceiling but her disbelief in evolution (she's a creationist) and that global worming is caused by humans and that polar bears are not threatened by melting ice caps, helllllooooo she lives in ALASKA!! Is this woman even connected to the same planet as the rest of us?

I'm not alone in this thinking, Dumbledore is concerned too, chek out his concerns here. In the mean time, I'm doing what every non-US citizen with no voting rights can do. I've got a bumper sticker on my car and hoping that somehow the American people will do the right thing. If you need to gen up on what's what and who's who in the election then you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment